Monday, March 19, 2007

Shakadoo.com

Recently I've been doing a little guest posting on a website called Shakadoo.com.  What do they do?  Take a look at their first page:
 
Shakadoo is a site written and created for those who love their home. Whether you live in a condo or a castle, Shakadoo has a place for you.
 
Shakadoo has several different "shaks": the LoanShak, WorkShak, ShakYard, Shaktronics, Shak In Style, Shakhammer and the Love Shak, Baby (love that title).  It's an interesting community that they are trying to build there that I would recommend that you check out.
 
However, don't think that my "pro" blogging job will decrease my regular blogging output.  You see, I know how to use Google.  Ah, the Internet is a wonderful place.
 
There are some single dads out there that I owe a post to, though.  I haven't forgotten about you.  Expect it tomorrow.
 
 

 

 

No comments: